This Addendum supplements, details or modifies Evooq Privacy notice in accordance with the Singapore local data privacy law, its implementation rules and regulations and related issuances of the local data privacy regulator. In case of any conflict between the Privacy notice and terms of this Addendum, this Addendum shall prevail.
This Addendum applies to the processing of personal data by Evooq Singapore Pte Ltd, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies and joint entities (collectively “Evooq”, “we”, “us”, “our”) when they collect, use, process and disclose your Personal Data through the use of Evooq websites as well as products, features and other services globally, operated by Evooq and other authorized service providers and relevant third parties.
We describe what we do with your data when you use www.evooq.ch, our other websites or apps (collectively “website”), obtain services or products from us, interact with us in relation to a contract, communicate with us or otherwise deal with us. When appropriate we will provide a just-in-time notice to cover any additional processing activities not mentioned in this Privacy notice. In addition, we may inform you about the processing of your data separately, for example in consent forms, terms and conditions, additional privacy notices, forms and other notices.
“Personal Data” is any information about you which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. We typically collect, use, disclose or otherwise process your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy notice with your consent, or in compliance with applicable laws, such as where:
- it is required for us to comply with legal requirements;
- it is required for us to enter into or perform a contract with you; and/or
- for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of any other persons, including but not limited to for the purposes set forth in this Privacy notice.
This Privacy notice is aligned with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and the Do Not Call (“DNC”) Registry. However, the application of these laws depends on each individual case.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, we collect personal data in the following ways:
- Personal identifiable information: Name, title, address, telephone number(s), personal identification and/or passport number;
- Email Address and online passwords;
- IP Address of your terminal device and other technical data in order to ensure functionality and security of these offerings.
- Submission of registration forms, or other forms relating to any of our products and services;
- Employment applications, your resume and/or CVs with any appointment as an officer, director, representative or any other position;
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, customers, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
- Agreement(s) and/or contract(s) or provide other documentation or information in respect to interaction with us or when you use our services;
- Images that are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises or shared offices, or via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when you attend events at our premises.
- Responses to surveys conducted by us or third parties surveying service providers;
Evooq only collects, uses and discloses personal data with an individual’s consent or as otherwise permitted under the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
Use of Personal Data
Generally, we use and discloses Personal Data for the following primary purposes:
- Responding to individual’s inquiries;
- Contact the individual for enquiries;
- Marketing (such as providing individuals with information about our products, service offerings, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials and invitation to participate in our events or activities);
- Market research (improve our services and operations, testing, analysis and product development);
- Invite individual to participate in our surveys and studies;
- Legal purposes (comply with the applicable laws, directives and recommendations from authorities and internal regulations “Compliance”)
- Risk management for corporate governance
Disclosure of Personal Data
Evooq will disclose or share your Personal Data
- For the primary purpose of collection; or
- For the purposes that reasonably necessary in the circumstances; or
- Where you have consented to;
- Regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies;
- Third party interactions based on the purpose of collection;
- Service providers, consultants, insurers, underwriters, auditors, and advisors as well as their respective agents and contractors on a need to know basis on the purpose of collection.
Evooq will not sell, rent, lease or release your Personal Data for secondary purposes unless your consent has been previously obtained in accordance with the law.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by the law. Once your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes, we would take steps to destroy and anonymise your personal information.
We may transfer, store or disclose your Personal Data to an overseas party. Your Personal Data may therefore be processed in Singapore and Switzerland and/or Europe and/or any country in the world. If a recipient is located in a country without adequate statutory data protection, we require the recipient to undertake to comply with data protection to ensure that the recipient does not breach privacy laws in relation to your Personal Data. We take appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information remains protected in accordance with this Privacy notice and applicable law.
How to contact us? Feedback, Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
If you :
- have questions or feedbacks relating to your Personal Data or our Privacy notice;
- would like to withdraw your consent or correction request of use of your Personal Data based on this Privacy notice; or
- would like to obtain access and do corrections to your Personal Data records,
you can contact Evooq Singapore Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following:
Evooq Singapore Pte Ltd
Evooq Pte Ltd
30 Prinsep St., 06-106
Attention: The Data Protection Officer